The Elders are a group of extremely powerful vampires. They are believed to be the progenitors of the vampire species; all vampires in existence are descended from them, hence why they are known as the Elders.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
As the first and oldest vampires, the Old One's abilities are the most advanced.
Basic Vampire AbilitiesEdit
These are their standard abilities as vampires.
- Mind Compulsion - The supernatural ability to control and manipulate the body, mind, and soul of an animal or person.
- Weather Manipulation - The supernatural ability allows influence meteorological energy patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes.
- Elemental Control - The supernatural ability to control and manipulate the elements of air, earth, fire, water, lightning, etc.
- Animal Control - The supernatural ability can handle all kinds of wild animals or domestic. Normally you can only control a species at a time.
- Healing Factor - The supernatural ability to heal all infections and injuries at an accelerated speed.
- Immortality - The Elders were at least 3,000 years old and maintained the appearance of young adults.
- Super Senses - The supernatural ability to hear, see, smell, and taste beyond the human limit.
- Shapeshifting - The supernatural ability to alter and change the physical form of oneself.
- Super Speed - The Old Ones could potentially move faster than even elder vampires can see; able to reach speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour.
- Super Strength - Being the primordial vampires, their strength was immense, even when compared to elder vampires.
- Illusion Casting - They are capable of disrupting the reality of one or more things at once. The Illusion is limited, since it uses a short time but because the neutralization of the enemy and does not usually give orders to the victims.
- Telepathy - The supernatural ability can communicate mentally with other vampires without physical contact and long distances.
These abilities are exclusive to them.
- Vampire Weakness Immunity - The Elders can not be destroyed by sunlight, fire, wood, werewolf bite, decapitation, extraction of heart, etc. The only thing that could hurt them is the White Ash Wood, and the blade of an angel can kill an Elder.
- Self-Resurrection - The supernatural ability to return from the dead. In order to resurrect an Elder, they need the blood of their descendants. In case the body was destroyed, it is possible that the spirit of the Old One occupies one of his/her descendant's body.
- Uninvited: A vampire cannot enter a home inside which they have not been invited.
- Hawthorn: A vampire can not touch the hawthorn plant.